Frozen Peanut Butter Cup Dessert Pizza
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
• 25 chocolate sandwich cookies, with filling (like Oreo)
• 1/2 cup thick fudge sauce
• 4 oz (1/2 of 8-oz package) cream cheese
• 1/2 cup heavy 35% whipping cream
• 1/3 cup powdered icing sugar
• 1/4 cup smooth peanut butter
• 1/3 cup Reese's Pieces
• 1/3 cup chopped peanut butter cups
In a food processor, process cookies until crushed. Add fudge sauce and process until a "dough" forms -- will be smooth and malleable.
Press dough out onto a 12" pizza pan lined with wax paper.
In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add cream and beat on high until light and fluffy.
Add peanut butter and sugar and beat until smooth.
Spread cream cheese mixture in a thin layer over crust on pizza pan and top with Reese's pieces and peanut butter cups.
Freeze for 3-5 hours until firm. Slice and serve.
Because the "ice cream" layer is cream cheese based, you can easily leave the pizza in the refrigerator and just eat it chilled instead of frozen. It also won't melt like an ice cream pizza would!