Chive-Tarragon Deviled Eggs
Source of Recipe
From "The All New Ultimate Southern Living Cookbook"
List of Ingredients
- 12 large eggs, hard-cooked and peeled
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- ⅛ tsp hot sauce
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped fresh chives
- 2 tsp finely chopped fresh tarragon
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp dry mustard
- Garnishes: chopped fresh chives, fresh flat-leaf parsley sprigs
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise; carefully remove yolks. Mash egg yolks; stir in mayonnaise, lemon juice, hot sauce, and next 4 ingredients.
- Spoon or pipe egg yolk mixture evenly into egg white halves. Cover and chill at least 1 hour or until ready to serve. Garnish, if desired.
Makes 12 servings