Source of Recipe
From "The All New Ultimate Southern Living Cookbook"
List of Ingredients
- 18 slices white bread (we tested with Sara Lee Classic White)
- ⅓ cup melted butter or margarine
- 1 (8-ounce) wedge Brie, cut into 54 pieces
- 1 (13-ounce) jar seedless raspberry jam
- Roll and flatten each bread slice with a rolling pin. Cut three circles out of each bread slice with a 2-inch fluted or round cookie cutter.
- Brush mini muffin pans with melted butter. Press bread circles on bottom and up sides of muffin cups; brush bread cups with melted butter.
- Bake at 350° F for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly toasted.
- Remove bread cups from muffin pans; place on ungreased baking sheets. Fill each bread cup with one piece of cheese; press lightly with finger to make a slight indentation. Fill each indentation with ¼ teaspoon jam.
- Bake at 350° F for 10 minutes or until cheese melts.
Makes 4½ dozen