Spicy Cheddar Cheese Spread
Source of Recipe
Bon Appétit, January 2018
"This cheesy dip is made for our Pretzel Bites, but you can also serve this with store-bought pretzels, your favorite kind of crackers, or a platter of crudités."
Recipe Link: https://tinyurl.com/spicycheesespread
List of Ingredients
◦ 8 ounces cheddar, grated (about 2 cups)
◦ 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
◦ ½ cup mayonnaise
◦ ¼ cup sour cream
◦ 1 small garlic clove, finely grated
◦ ¼ teaspoon smoked paprika
◦ ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper, plus more
◦ Crackers (for serving)
Blend cheddar, cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, garlic, paprika, and ¼ teaspoon cayenne in a food processor until smooth, 3 to 4 minutes. Transfer to a medium bowl; season with more cayenne.
Makes about 2 ½ cups
❧ Do Ahead: Cheese spread can be made 3 days ahead. Cover and chill.