Commander's Palace Creole Seafood Seasoning
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- ⅓ cup table salt
- ¼ cup granulated or powdered garlic
- ¼ cup freshly ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp cayenne pepper, or to taste
- 2 Tbsp dried thyme
- 2 Tbsp dried basil
- 2 Tbsp dried oregano
- ⅓ cup paprika
- 3 Tbsp granulated or powdered onion
- Thoroughly combine all ingredients in a blender, food processor or mixing bowl. Pour the mixture into a large glass or plastic jar. Seal it so that it's airtight. It will keep indefinitely.
Makes about 2 cups.