Framboise Fudge Sauce
Source of Recipe
Bon Appétit, June 1987
List of Ingredients
- 5 ounces bittersweet or semisweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1 ounce unsweetened chocolate, coarsely chopped
- ½ cup plus 2 Tbsp seedless raspberry preserves
- 1 tsp instant espresso powder
- 6 Tbsp (or more) whipping cream
- ¼ cup Framboise
- Melt chocolates and preserves with espresso in top of double boiler over simmering water, stirring occasionally.
- Blend in 6 tablespoons cream and ¼ cup Framboise and heat through. (Can be prepared 1 week ahead and refrigerated. Rewarm over barely simmering water, stirring occasionally.)
Add more cream if necessary to thin to a pourable consistency.