Simple Shrimp Salad Rolls
Source of Recipe
From "The Outdoor Table" by April McKinney
"This is an easy shrimp salad recipe that is not overpowered by too many spices. The recipe really allows the fresh shrimp to shine, which is very important in a seafood salad."
List of Ingredients
• 1 pound cooked shrimp, peeled and roughly chopped
• ¼ cup finely chopped celery
• ¼ cup finely chopped red bell pepper
• 2 Tbsp finely chopped chives
• ¼ cup mayonnaise
• ½ tsp finely grated lemon peel
• 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
• ½ tsp salt
• ¼ tsp ground black pepper
• ¼ tsp smoked paprika
• 4 soft hot dog buns
Combine the shrimp, celery, red peppers, and chives in a large bowl, and toss until well mixed.
Add the mayonnaise, lemon peel, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and paprika. Stir until the shrimp and vegetables are well coated.
Refrigerate the salad until you are ready to scoop into the buns for serving.
Makes 4 servings