The Very Best Egg Salad Croissants
Source of Recipe
From "Picnics, Potlucks, and Porch Parties" by Aimee Broussard
List of Ingredients
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- ¼ cup mayonnaise, plus more for spreading
- ½ tsp Dijon mustard
- ½ Tbsp dill pickle relish
- ½ Tbsp sweet pickle relish
- ½ tsp onion powder
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- ¼ cup thinly sliced pimiento-stuffed olives
- 4 romaine lettuce leaves
- 4 large croissants, split in half
- Combine eggs with next six ingredients; mix well. Stir in olives.
- Place lettuce over bottom halves of croissants; top with egg mixture, and sprinkle with paprika, if desired. Add croissant tops.