Lemon-Blueberry Cream Pie
Source of Recipe
From "The All New Ultimate Southern Living Cookbook"
List of Ingredients
- 1⅔ cups graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 6 Tbsp butter or margarine, melted
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- 1 (3.4-ounce) package lemon instant pudding mix
- 2 tsp grated lemon rind
- ½ cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 pint fresh blueberries
- 2 Tbsp blueberry preserves
- 1 cup whipping cream
- Stir together first three ingredients; press evenly in bottom and up sides of a 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake crust at 350° F for 8 to 9 minutes; remove crust to a wire rack, and let cool.
- Beat cream cheese, milk, and powdered sugar at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Add pudding mix, lemon rind and juice; beat until blended. Spread half of lemon mixture evenly into prepared crust.
- Stir together blueberries and preserves; spread evenly over lemon mixture. Spread remaining lemon mixture over blueberry mixture; cover and chill 2 hours or until set.
- Beat whipping cream at high speed with an electric mixer until soft peaks form; spread whipped cream around outer edge of pie, forming a 3-inch border.
Makes 8 servings