Bacon BBQ'd Baked Beans
Source of Recipe
From "Country Cooking From a Redneck Kitchen" by Francine Bryson
List of Ingredients
- 4 (16-ounce) cans pork and beans
- 1 large onion, chopped
- ½ cup packed light brown sugar
- ¼ cup barbecue sauce, homemade or store-bought
- 2 Tbsp honey
- ½ Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp garlic powder
- Salt and black pepper
- 1 pound bacon
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, stir together the beans, onion, brown sugar, barbecue sauce, honey, mustard, and garlic powder and season to taste with salt and pepper. Pour the beans into a 9 x 13-inch baking dish. Arrange the bacon slices across the top of the beans.
- Bake until the beans are bubbling and the bacon is cooked and slightly crispy, 35 to 40 minutes.