Pina Colada Punch
Source of Recipe
Maggie Dea Viken
List of Ingredients
- 20 ounce can crushed pineapple, chilled
- 15 ounce can Cream of Coconut
- 46 ounce can pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 liter bottle club soda, chilled
- Maraschino Cherry ice ring
- In a blender combine crushed pineapple, juice and all, and cream of coconut. Blend until smooth. In a large punch bowl combine blended mixture, pineapple juice and club soda. Float a Maraschino Cherry ice ring in punch and serve.
- Maraschino Cherry Ice Ring- Empty one jar of drained maraschino cherries into an ice ring and fill with water. Freeze. To remove frozen ice ring place in a shallow pan of warm water to loosen. Invert and remove.