Thanksgiving Only Pumpkin Pie
Source of Recipe
Maggie Dea Viken
List of Ingredients
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 T. half-and-half (18%)
- 1 T. superfine sugar
- 1 1/2 C. Cool Whip, extra creamy, thawed
- 1 Ready-Crust graham cracker pie crust, extra serving size
- 1 C. half-and-half (18%)
- 2 pkgs. instant vanilla pudding (4-serving size)
- 16 ounce can pumpkin
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Soften cream cheese in microwave on HIGH 15 to 20 seconds if not at room temp .
- Mix cream cheese, 1 T. half & half and sugar in large bowl with wire whisk until smooth. Gently fold in cool whip. Spread on bottom of crust. Place in fridge.
- Pour 1 cup half & half into bowl. Add both boxes of pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk until well blended, 1 to 2 minutes. Mixture will be thick.
- Add pumpkin and spices; mix well. Spread over cream cheese layer. Refrigerate at least 3 hours.