Darn Good Chocolate Cake
I have been asked several times for this recipe. Here it is for everyone to enjoy. Great for a potluck dinner.
List of Ingredients
- 1 package devil's food cake
- 1 package instant chocolate pudding
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup oil, (corn,safflower or other )
- 1 package chocolate chips
- Grease and flour bundt pan.
- Place cake mix,pudding,water, eggs,sour cream and oil in mixing bowl. Blend with electric mixer at low speed for about 1 minute. Increase mixer speed and blend ,scraping down the sides. Mixture will be thick.
- Fold in chocolate chips,distributing them throughout the batter.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes at 350 or until cake starts to pull away from the sides of the pan.
- Remove from oven and cool on rack for 20 minutes. Run a knife around edge of pan and invert on rack.
Great served warm or cool. Needs no icing, but ice cream would be nice.