Judy's Eggs Benedict Casserole
Source of Recipe
My mother-in-law Judy
This is a great brunch recipe. It's also my favorite - MAKE AHEAD!
List of Ingredients
- 2 1/2 c. chopped cooked country ham
- 10 eggs
- 1/4 t. pepper
- mornay sauce (see my sauce recipes)
- 1 c. crushed cornflakes
- 1/4 c. butter - melted
- Put ham in ungreased baking dish 13x9x2.
- Poach each egg until JUST set. Place on ham.
- Prepare mornay sauce. Pour over eggs. Cover and refrigerate no more than 24 hours.
- Mix cereal with butter. Sprinkle around each egg.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.