Easy Cheeseburger Ramen Casserole
Source of Recipe
Ultimate Ramen Cookbook
Here is a simple and delicious way to transform your future ramen noodle dishes. It turns even the most boring ramen dishes into a meal the entire family wont soon forget.
Makes: 4 Servings
Total Prep Time: 30 Minutes
List of Ingredients
1 ½ Pounds of Beef, Lean and Ground
1 Cup of Onions, Finely Chopped
3, 3 Ounce Packs of Ramen Noodles, Beef Flavored
2 Cups of Water, Warm
Ύ Cup of Ketchup
1 Tbsp. of Mustard, Yellow in Color
Ό Cup of Relish, Sweet Pickle Variety
2 Cups of Cheddar Cheese, Finely Shredded
1. The first thing that you will want to do is preheat your oven to 350 degrees. While your oven is heating up grease a large sized baking dish with some cooking spray.
2. Then use a large sized skillet and place over high heat. Once your skillet is hot enough add in your beef and onions. Cook for the next 6 to 8 minutes or until your beef is fully browned.
3. Add in your water and seasoning packets and stir to combine.
4. Bring this mixture to a boil.
5. Once your mixture is boiling add in your noodles and continue to cook for the next 3 minutes or until your noodles are soft to the touch.
6. Remove from heat and add in your ketchup, sweet relish and yellow mustard. Stir to combine.
7. Pour your mixture into your greased baking dish and place into your oven to bake for the next 20 to 25 minutes.
8. Remove and allow to cool slightly before serving.