Burger of theGODS
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
Burger of the GODS
8 ounces chuck, trimmed, cut into 1 1/2 cubes
8 ounces sirloin, trimmed, cut into 1 1/2 inch cubes
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1) In separate batches, pulse the chuck and the sirloin in a food processor 10 times.
2) Combine the chuck, sirloin, and kosher salt in a large bowl. Form the meat into 5 ounce patties.
3) Heat a cast iron skillet or griddle over medium high heat
for 2 to 3 minutes.
4) Place the hamburger patties in the pan.
5) For medium rare burgers, cook the patties for 4 minutes on
each side. For medium burgers, cook the patties for 5 minutes on each side.
6) Flip the burgers only once during cooking.
Yield: 3 servings