Creamy tahini pasta
Source of Recipe
Adapted from a Woolworths recipe
I just leave out the ricotta, I don't fnd it crucial to this recipe but if you really want it and the shop doesn't have any you could make your own e.g. : https://itdoesnttastelikechicken.com/homemade-vegan-cashew-ricotta/ (if you don't want cashews there are also good soy recipes out there)
List of Ingredients
- 250g wholemeal spaghetti
- 1 salt reduced stock cube (or stock powder)
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 120g baby spinach leaves
- 2 zucchinis cut into ribbons
- 1 green capsicum, coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped parsley
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 200g vegan ricotta (optional)
- 1 tbs sesame seeds toasted
- Cook pasta in large saucepan of boiling water for 12 mins or until al dente. Drain pasta reserving i cup cooking liquid
- crumble stockcube into cooking liquid. Whisk to dissolve.
- Add stock, tahini and garlic to a large non-stick pan. Stir over low heat for 2 mon or until comined and smooth
- Add cooked pasta, spinach, zucchini and capsicum to heated pan, Toss 1-2 minutes until spinach just wilted. Add parsley and onion. Toss to combine. Serve sprinkled with ricotta and sesame seeds.
TBH I like lemon with tahini better and would be tempted to change this recipe accordingly.