Spirali with Foraged Mushrooms
Source of Recipe
made it up
If you don't know which mushrooms are edible then just buy some and pretend you foraged them. It's just not worth the risk
List of Ingredients
- 1/4 red capsicum, sliced
- 4-5 large pine mushrooms
- 4-5 champignons (normal mushrooms)
- pinch of chilli salt (a good pinch)
- pinch of ground white pepper
- 3 tbs olive oil
- 1 tbs decent vinegar or cooking wine
- 1 can crushed tomatoes (or whole ones but chop them)
- 1/2 bunch asparagus (so about 4 asparagus)
- spirali (I use gluten free)
- 2 cloves garlic
- Slice capsicum and mushrooms. Heat pan, add oil and saute veggies on oil. Add finely chopped or crushed garlic, salt and pepper.
- Cook about 5 mins. Add tomatoes, vinegar, 1/2 can of water (or more) and bring to the boil stirring. Turn down heat and simmer about 20 minutes.
- Slice asparagus. If the stalks are very big, halve them otherwise just cut into pieces about the size of the spirali. Cook pasta. Drain
- Bring sauce back to boil and add asparagus for 2 minutes.
- Serve pasta with sauce. Add a salad on the side if you can be bothered.