American Pumpkin Pie, Decalorized
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- Pastry to fill an 8 inch pie pan
- 1 Cup canned (or cooked fresh) pumpkin
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/4 Cups milk (can use skim)
- 1/4 Cup sugar (can use fructose)
- 1/4 Cup brown sugar (or no-calorie substitute)
- 2 tsp. Cornstarch
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Cinnamon
- Pinch of ground allspice, nutmeg, ginger, and cloves
- Roll pastry as thinly as possible. Place in an 9 inch pie pan.
- Beat remaining ingredients together until completely smooth.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Bake uncovered in a 350 degree oven for 1 hour or until filling is set.
- If made low calorie, makes 8 servings, 180 calories each.