Rancho Grande Casserole
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1 1/2 lb. ground beef
- 1 large green pepper, chopped
- 3 oz. can tomato sauce
- 2c. precooked rice
- 1c. shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 2T. chili powder
- 2 cans kidney beans
- 2 cans tamales in chili sauce
- Brown beef, pepper and onions. Drain.
- Stir in chili powder, tomato sauce, beans, and rice. Pour into 13x9 dish.
- Bake at 350 for 40 minutes. Place tamales in casserole.
- Pour sauce over and sprinkle with cheese. Bake 20 minutes more.