- Combine egg and milk in shallow dish. Place parmasan
on flat dish.
- Combine butter, garlic, and red pepper.Set aside.
- Dip 1 side of each bread in egg mixture and then
parmasan. Arrange turkey on undipped sides of 4 slices of bread.Place tomato,avocado,cilantro,and onion on top of turkey.Top with cheese and remaining bread dipped side up.
- Preheat large skillet to medium and melt 1 tablespoon garlic butter mixture. Brown both sides of two sandwiches until crisp. Repeat with remaining butter and sandwiches. Serve immediately.
- Makes 4 large sandwiches.
RECIPE CONTINUESPREV SECTION | NEXT SECTION