Shoney's Cabbage beef soup
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1 can 28 oz tomatoes, drained
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 med. onion, chopped
- 3 cans (13 3/4 ea.) beef broth
- 1 can (15 1/2 oz) kidney beans
- 1/2 med head cabbage, chopped
- 2 Tbls tomato paste, opt
- salt and pepper to taste
- Chop the tomatoes and reserve the juice.
- Brown the beef with the onions. Drain the fat. Add the beef broth, beans, tomatoes, and juice and tomatoe paste if desired.
- Add the cabbage, and simmer till tender. Add salt and pepper.