Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
1 lb hamburger
1 (15.00 ounces) can chili beans
1 (15.00 ounces) can kidney beans
1 (46.00 ounces) jar Spicy V-8
1 teaspoon garlic
1 tablespoon chili powder
shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
1. Brown hamburger and garlic.
2. Drain hamburger and add to crockpot.
3. While hamburger is browning, put can of chili beans, kidney beans, and V8 into crock pot.
4. Add chili powder.
5. Cook on high for 3 hours.
6. before serving, add cayenne.
7. Shredded cheddar for topping.