RED PEPPER CRACKERS
Source of Recipe
Dressed up saltines
List of Ingredients
- 1-1/2 Cups Canola Oil
- 2 TBS Crushed Red Pepper
- 1 Package Hidden Valley Ranch Dip Mix
- 1-1 lb Box Saltine Crackers
- Place crackers in a 1 gallon ziplock back.
- Measure oil in measuring cup and add other ingredient and whisk together.
- Pour oil mixture into bag with crackers. Toss gently to coat crackers.
- Kee crackers in sealed bag for an hour, tossing gently several times.
Crackers will stay fresh for up to two weeks in a sealed container and also freeze well.