Beef Satay with Peanut Sauce
Source of Recipe
Recipe Link: http://www.realsimple.com/food-recipes/browse-all-recipes/beef-satay-with-peanut-sauce-10000000523832/index.html
List of Ingredients
* 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
* 2 teaspoons soy sauce
* 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
* 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
* 1 .92-ounce package Good Seasons Roasted Garlic salad-dressing mix
* 1 pound presliced sirloin
* 1 tablespoon sesame oil
* wooden skewers soaked in water
1. In a small bowl, stir together the peanut butter, soy sauce, vinegar, lemon juice, 1 tablespoon of the dressing mix, and 3/4 cup water and set aside.
2. If the beef strips have not already been flattened, gently pound them flat with a rolling pin. In a bowl, toss together the beef, oil, and remaining salad-dressing mix. Coat each strip of beef well and thread a skewer through it.
3. Broil 2 to 3 minutes per side. Serve the satays hot with the dipping sauce.