Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
1 package (16 oz.) process cheese loaf (Velveeta),
cut into cubes
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (8 oz.)
1 jar (28 oz. tomato pasta sauce
1/2 cup dry red wine or beef broth
1 loan Italian bread, cut into 1 inch cubes
1. Spray inside of 2 - 3 1/2 quart crock with
2. Mix cheeses, pasta sauce and wine in crock.
3. Cover and cook on high 45-60 minutes or
until cheese is melted. Stir until cheese is smooth.
4. Scrape down side of cooker with rubber
spatula to help prevent edge of fondue from
scorching. Turn heat to low.
5. Serve with bread cubes and wooden picks or
fondue forks for dipping. Fondue will hold up to
48 servings (2 Tbs. each)ainlasvegas/