BEEF, DALLAS DIP SANDWICHES
List of Ingredients
- 6-7 lb lean roast (rump, etc)
- 1 package dry onion soup mix
- 1 T. salt
- 1 T. cracked pepper
- 1 T. oregano
- 1 T. rosemary (opt)
- 1 T. garlic powder
- 3 T. instant bouillon
- 1 1/2 - 2 C. hot water
- 10-12 hard rolls (5"-6" size)
- Put meat, bouillon and hot water in slow cooker.
- Liquid should come up to 1/2 to 3/4 of roast ( do not let liquid cover roast)
- Add remaining ingredients. Cover cook on LOW 10-12 hours. Add more water if needed.
- Remove meat and shred while hot or slice thin when cool. Strain liquid.
- Place meat into cut rolls.
- To serve put juice in individual bowls and dip sandwiches in juice. Meat and juice can be frozen and reheated later.