Source of Recipe
Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles onoin on a sesame bun.
List of Ingredients
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/4 C. mayonnaise
- 3/4 C. Thousand Island Dressing
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 C. dill pickle, chopped smallish
- 1 C. onion, chopped smallish
- sesame seed buns, butter possibly
- 1 C. cheddar cheese, shredded or sliced cheddar cheese
- shredded lettuce
- Fry ground beef and drain. On medium heat to the the ground beef add mayonnaise and Thousand Island dressing. Stir until coated. Add salt, pepper, pickles and onion. Stir well and reduce heat to low. Heat completely through then turn off. While the filling is heating toast lightly buttered buns or if not toasting leave off butter. To serve, top bottom bun with a slice of cheese and then filling, lettuce and top bun. If using shredded cheese put on top of lettuce then top bun.